I am so incredibly grateful for my family, for an eternity of reasons (hehe). One reason that has been on my mind is in regards to my marriage. I am so so so happy. Marrying my sweetheart was the best thing I have ever done. I don't know what I would do it if weren't for my supporting, loving, patient and understanding family. It means SO much to me, especially when I feel a little bit disapointed in myself, as I am sure they share a bit - however my life is exactly where it was meant to be and I am at peace with the Lord, and we are all moving forward together. It's funny how life works. It wouldn't have worked any other way. It all fits and falls together to work out the best for all of us.
I took a bit of a risk with Shawn. I knew he was a great guy and had huge potential. For some reason, I never noticed how incredible selfless and thoughtful he is. To EVERYONE. Especially to me. He most defiantly is a very tender heart in a very hard shell. He is perfect :) Flaws and all. This knoweldge makes me so happy because its not like we have only been married for 2 years, this isn't the talk of a puppyloved girl - weve been together about 8 years! And everyday im more in love :)
No comments:
Post a Comment