Wow, it's really been a while since I have updated this! I guess cause I didn't think anyone came to read it. But I guess I will post just in case :)
Things are great. I love being married. Shawn is an awesome husband. He is my best friend and companion, I never tire of his company. He keeps me young - always laughing. He is going to be a great father one day.
And on that subject, so no one asks me! No, we aren't having babies for a while! All the friends he has, and they are all a bit older, had babies when they were first married and they are all divorced now. He understands that when you are married you need that time alone, together, to enjoy eachother and grow together before growing a family and before you lose that time together and get so busy! Besides, we are still living with his family, so we would definitly want our own place before that.
We are in the temple prep class in our ward and we LOVE it so much! We look forward to the class every week. Our teacher is just awesome. It has really motivated me and I know for Shawn as well. We just need to get back into good habits again, which is a little difficult when you live with a non-member family. They are awesome though! They really are! We are so thankful to them for loving us and taking care of us and letting us in. You feel love in that house all day everyday its a beautiful thing. There is no date for going to the temple yet. We didn't start the class right after we got married. There was switching wards and the move and the big adjustments that got in the way first. Shawn goes Home Teaching regularly, but I haven't been assigned a route or VTs yet :( Hopefully soon! He's a great example to me!
Anyway, thats a short snippet on how things are going. I am really optomistic about the future! Things are going and will be GREAT! Shawn starts school this week too so we are excited about how that is going to bless us as well.
Love you all!
Jax
2 comments:
I am so glad you are so happy! Keep up the good work!
Actually, this is Jaimee, not Cade.
Post a Comment